Friday, May 16, 2008

I made the paper!

I have an article in the star ledger today!
I havent had a chance to blog about my big weekend in Atlantic City last month... and no i didnt win by gambling!
I entered my first professional photography competition in the Professional Photographers Association of New jersey. The images were voted on and then displayed at the convention at Ballys. I won four blue ribbons which for a rookie(first time entrant) is a big accomplishment. I thought that was all I won but found out one of my entries was awarded a judges choice award. Another got a Court of Honors award. I also earned a 320 pin for having a case score of 322. Believe it or not the beautiful plaque with my name on it was the first I have ever received. It was a great night!
I can now proudly say I am an award winning photographer!
Here are the images-

The Future in His Hand


Eye Do


Innocence and Beauty


Looking For Guidance

No comments: